Your privacy is very important to us. At Prathidvani we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Prathidvani.com (“Prathidvani.com”) operates several websites. It is prathidvani.com’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, prathidvani.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Prathidvani.com’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Prathidvani.com’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Prathidvani.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Prathidvani.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. Prathidvani.com only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Prathidvani.com’s websites choose to interact with Prathidvani.com in ways that require prathidvani.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that prathidvani.com gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive Prathidvani.com updates via email, we collect their emails. In each case, Prathidvani.com collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Prathidvani.com. Prathidvani.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Prathidvani.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Prathidvani.com may monitor the most popular pages on the list25.com site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. Prathidvani.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Prathidvani.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Prathidvani.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Prathidvani.com’s behalf or to provide services available at Prathidvani.com’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Prathidvani.com’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Prathidvani.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Prathidvani.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Prathidvani.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Prathidvani.com, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a Prathidvani.com website and have supplied your email address, Prathidvani.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Prathidvani.com and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. prathidvani.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Log File Information
We automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our Website, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer’s name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device’s name, device’s serial number or unique identification number (e.g. UDiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
Links to Third Party Sites / AD-Servers
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Websites or applications. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number or other personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other Websites or application, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We do not provide any Personally Information to third party websites/ advertisers/ ad-servers without your consent, except in the circumstance mentioned in below clause.
If prathidvani.com, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that prathidvani.com goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of prathidvani.com may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on their visit to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Google Ads Settings.
- There might be a third-party vendor and ad networks like Taboola serving ads on our site.
Comments and other content submitted to Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on Company is securely stored within the Company controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with internet access.
Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance officer as mentioned below via post or by sending an email to email@example.com
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature,
The complaint should provide the following information:-
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
4) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
5) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.